This is the privacy statement of: Splash Health Club located at Lijnbaansgracht 241, 1017 PH in Amsterdam. Chamber of Commerce registration number: 34191049 with 812709573B01. For questions or contact, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we refer to 'personal data' in this privacy statement, we mean the information that you provide about yourself. For example, your name, e-mail address and telephone number. You do this completely voluntarily.
Purpose of processing and storing personal data
Your personal data will only be used to inform and contact you for the purpose for which you have filled in the relevant contact form. The composition of the requested personal data is adjusted per form in such a way that we do not ask and/or store any information that is not relevant to what you are leaving your personal data for. Leaving your personal details is by definition completely voluntary. We distinguish 5 types of personal data that we process on this website:
- Information request: by far the most forms on the website are intended to inform you about a specific (fitness) programme, the rates, offers or a specific question you have asked yourself. Each form describes what you will receive information about. The requested data is limited to name, e-mail and telephone number in order to reach you for the requested information.
- Membership advice: Want to know which membership or programme is best for you? Then we need a little more information than name, e-mail and telephone number. We will ask you, on a voluntary basis, to answer a number of questions regarding your objectives, wishes and expectations for a membership. Your contact details in combination with these answers will only be used to inform and advise you on the most suitable membership for you.
- Introductory appointment: both an information request and membership advice can be followed up with an invitation to make an online introductory appointment. If you decide to do so (voluntarily!), your personal data will be used to confirm your chosen appointment time by e-mail/telephone/SMS.
- Newsletter: You may sign up for the newsletter. This is always done with a mandatory double opt-in. After signing up, you will periodically receive the newsletter by email to provide you with services and general information on Splash Health Club.
- Enrollment form: We may also use a registration form where we ask for more personal data than name, email and phone number. The registration form serves the purpose of giving you the opportunity to become a digital member/customer of Splash Health Club and complies with all relevant legislation. After registration, we will contact you by phone. You always have the right to cancel your subscription within the legally determined reflection period.
Upon receipt of the data, we will then contact you by e-mail, SMS and/or telephone to provide you with the requested information.
Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data will not be stored longer than strictly necessary. For all regular contact forms (purpose 1, 2 and 3 as described above), data will be deleted 12 months after being provided. We are then sure that there has been sufficient opportunity to inform you about what you left your personal data for. If you subscribe to a newsletter, we keep your data for as long as you are subscribed to it; you can actively unsubscribe yourself at all times via a link in the newsletter. If you fill in an online registration form to become a customer/member of our company, we keep your personal data for the duration of your membership in order to be able to execute the agreement. Even if your data is removed from the information and/or newsletter database in the meantime.
Your personal data is safe. The data entrusted is protected by technical and administrative security measures to minimise the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and modification. These include firewalls, data encryption, secure connections and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers.
Provision of personal data to third parties
To make the information you request accessible, Splash Health Club works together with third parties. These include a website manager, hosting party, automatic telephone connection, newsletter system and administration software. An important partner is www.YourFitStart.com, part of marketing agency Hidden Profits Marketing. This website makes sure that we as a company can come in contact with you as a consumer and therefore processes/has access to your data. With all parties involved a so called Processor Agreement has been made. Through this agreement the safety and timely deletion of your personal data is guaranteed.
Right of access, rectification, withdrawal or erasure of personal data
We would like to draw your attention to the possibility of viewing, correcting, withdrawing and/or deleting the personal data stored by us from our database at your request. To do so, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority
Do you disagree with the above privacy statement or the way we handle your data? You then have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority. You can do this via https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/.
This privacy statement can be amended at any time. We recommend that you consult the privacy statement regularly.